This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, working onsite 40 hours a week with our client in Charlotte, NC. As a start-up, we partner with other companies in Charlotte and ensure there are employees on our team that we can staff at each Client site. Currently, we are seeking someone to join an existing DevOps team at one of our Clients sites. We are looking for someone that is talented, yet willing to learn, hungry and ambitious, and with upside that’s through the roof. If you’re looking for a long-term successful career in a field that’s just now taking off, DevOps is the way to go; and this opportunity could be the perfect start!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Multiple platforms including AWS, OpenStack, Lambda, VMWare, Azure, OpenShift, etc
- CI/CD Automation tools such as: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity
- Deployment Tools such as: Octopus, XebiaLabs, AWS CodeDeploy
- Containerization tools such as: Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
- Configuration Management (Infrastructure as Code) tools such as: Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Chef, Vagrant
- Source Control: GitLab/GitHub, Subversion, BitBucket
- Other tools such as Docker Hub, Docker Swarm, ServiceNow, Artifacts, and more
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good attention to detail, testing, and documentation
- Proven ability to work in a cloud-based environment
- Ability to collaborate and take note of alternate viewpoints
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Ensuring that sufficient monitors and alerts are in place and helping the team become a more proactive support environment.
Maintaining and updating live systems with 99.99% client uptime SLAs
- Working with awesome people on a daily basis.