Email is a commodity that we use every day, so what difference does it make where it is hosted or what platform you use? You may have already done your research and are just afraid to pull the trigger, or you may not even know what platform you are using currently using and have stumbled upon this by accident.
Most of the businesses we talk to should be on Office 365. Below are the four most compelling reasons that you should switch to Office 365 if you haven’t already.
- Office 365 runs on Exchange. Not all platforms are the same. There are some free options out there that do not even come close in the experience provided, as well as some paid options that struggle to accomplish what Exchange has been doing for years now. Simply put, it is an enterprise-grade email system built for businesses and corporations. The many back-end functions increase productivity as well as security. We even have an article comparing Office365 to G-Suite in greater length that you can read by clicking the above link.
- Significant cost savings. When you first see the price associated with Office365, you may not understand how cost savings is even a reason, but it is. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) is the industry standard for business software. A license for this software is $8 a month per user. Since you are already paying this amount, you can tie in Office 365 email and get the benefits of exchange for another $4.50 (annual subscription). If you are currently on a self-hosted exchange implementation, the cost savings can be even more profound:
- You do not have to pay for a server license.
- You do not have to pay for the cost of maintenance.
- You do not have to have dedicated resources who specialize in Exchange.
- Reliability. Given that Office 365 is a hosted service, it is set up in an enterprise environment where uptime is critical. I do not remember a time in the past few years where Office365 was unreachable due to an issue at their end. This is all thanks to the back-end infrastructure the team at Microsoft has built, which helps them maintain the service without interruption. If you have experienced even one occurrence in the past year where you were frustrated from being unable to access your email, you should consider a more enterprise solution.
- Migration can be easy. Sometimes, the only thing holding people back from Office 365 is the complexity required to take on a big project like this. There is always the concern of a protentional interruption of service, as well as the headaches present in lining up all the moving parts. That is where Intelligys comes in. We have a proven method to tackle this project quickly and efficiently. There can be many different approaches to this migration, and we custom tailor it to each client’s needs. We focus on getting it done right the first time so that your users do not experience any interruption in their daily work.
We believe that if you aren’t already in Office 365, you should be. What is stopping you from doing it today? Let us evaluate your current setup, and provide a solution for you. Click here to set up your FREE ONSITE EVALUATION.