Intelligys is looking for a passionate and energetic sales-oriented person to help us in growing as a company and help expand our client base.
- Executive must know the company’s services inside and out
- Use our already proven systematic approach to identifying new leads
- Remain organized by keeping track of all Leads, CRM, SEO etc
- Communicate directly with potential customers by phone and email
- Make calls to clients in order to schedule sales presentations with our Managing Director
- Answer incoming calls and handle accordingly
- Assist with internal and external marketing campaigns
- Assist in the creation of basic marketing materials (business cards, brochures, etc)
- Prepares shipping and coordinate courier deliveries
- Maintain office supplies
- Assists with other general tasks as assigned by Managing Director
Desired Skills – Experience:
- Possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be strong leaders
- Organizational skills
- Experience supervising others
- Excellent communicators both orally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
This is a part-time position, working 15-20 hours per week to start. Mon-Fri typically between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
We are very flexible.