- Professionally represent Intelligys as a technical expert on all client work.
- Work productively within an issue tracking system; delegate and escalate incidents within defined service level timeframes.
- Advise and assist clients on their monitoring systems and help them identify performance issues proactively.
- Advise and assist on the monitoring and notification systems for all network, security and computer systems to meet the client’s current and future requirements.
- Advise and assist clients in the administration and maintenance of all productivity tools and IT-related systems.
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports.
- Maintain documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
- Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
- Advising and assisting in the design of highly scalable, fully fault-tolerant solutions in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Ensuring that sufficient monitors and alerts are in place and helping the team become a more proactive support environment.
Maintaining and updating live systems with 99.99% client uptime SLAs
- Working with awesome people on a daily basis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
- Experience supporting MacBook Pros and macOS
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS)
- Excellent attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task between multiple complex projects and operational
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Experience with incident ticketing systems (JIRA specifically a plus), workstation management systems and desktop imaging.
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience using automated monitoring tools
- Ability to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard protocols
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good attention to detail, testing and documentation
- Proven ability to work in a cloud based environment
- Ability to collaborate and take note of alternate viewpoints
- Strong oral and written communication skills